GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 20:07:56 EDT
My sincere condolence to the Phall family.

When I was a very young girl growing up at Haddington Street, Uncle Bai Abi
and Aunty Hania used to come to our house and visit.  I remember him to be
very gentle and loving towards everyone, but something that will forever
stick in my mind, was his devotion and attention to his wife and children.
May Allah give him a place in Jannah.........Ameen.

I would appreciate someone privately e-mailing me Aunty Hania's phone number
(in MD) privately.

Awa Sey