GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 01:52:53 -0800
James,
I would suggest that with Reliability, Gamtel should be okay. My reasons:
Gamtel, as I remembered, was the only Telecommunications Industry in the
Gambia, and that with there fibre optic installations around the country
should be able to keep up with the Internet Service. You might pay more but
you should get better service.
With regards to Software Installation, all you do is go to your ISP(Internet
Service Provider)'s web site, look for upgrade(update) and download them.
Sometimes, they provide version of installations.
I hope these will help.
EB.
MCP, A+