GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:24:13 +0000
COLLY:

I couldn't agree more. Gambia had had enough of BOKASSA JEMUS JAMMEH, the
second most brutal and cruelest President in the history of our continent;
his mental midget is only comparable to that of a Mosquito and FODAY SANKO
of Sierra Leone. A man whose hands are stained with the blood of our
children and loved ones is the same man who pretends to be the most pious
muslim in the entire Muslim World. Similarly, he claims to have mastered and
become conversant with fundamental principles of Islam, whiles we have a
Wolf in a sheep's clothing stinging in his so-called turban, and under that
turban, the vermin wears an under-shirt pinned with all kinds of jujus and
sheep-horn filled with rotten leaves and rapped in solid red rags, which he
strongly believes will protect him from evil and save his Presidency. Where
then is the moron's faith in Islam, which he persistently claims to be a
disciple of. This is the man who always carry a HUGE FOREST CUTLASS and
prolong BEADS as a sign of his piousness and extremism. Where ever he goes,
he is seen counting the beads, may be it is his Islamic calculator, period.
A man who used to eat SERENG-SERENG as his traditional staple food, now
eating LAMB CHOPS/CHICKEN turned him into the World's most "BONVIVANT" of
the Century at the expense of innocent blood, and  BOODLING of tax payer
dollars. This is the same man who ordered the brutal slaughtering of KORO
CEESAY, FODAY MAKALO and all those 60 decent people of the Armed forces who
were mercilessly ditched in Latrines. KARAMBA's piece on ZAINAB's trip has
clearly depicted the mind set of the moron of all morons. Zainab's travel
budget a lone in one year outweighed the entire travel budget of all
government officials traveling on official missions in one year. The
US$26,000,000 expended on Zainab's pleasure trip alone could have been well
spent on other important issues the country has been facing, such as
PRESCRIPTION DRUGS for Hospitals, SCHOLARSHIPS for Students stranded in
Sudan and other countries' Universities in the region, also on providing
PROVIDING MEDICAL CARE for those Students who suffered serious and life
threatening illness, and yet could not afford to pay for their medical
bills. It was because of lack of adequate care and treatment that the
Egyptian government returned those Students sent there for treatment. The
Moron has no excuse whatsoever, for lavishing US$26,000,000 just under a
year on sheer Hotel Bills, Gas for the private Jet, tips, Servants wages,
Nail polishes, and other stupid cosmetic expenses is absolutely unheard of.
Whiles Vermin Jammeh's PERSONAL SWISS BANK ACCOUNT and ZAINAB's PRIVATE
ACCOUNT in Morocco are being inflated day by day, hour by hour, minute by
minute and second by second, our country's meager foreign exchange balance
is absolutely dwindling at an unprecedented proportion. My wholly goodness,
what a mental midget and a punk we are dealing with here?

Colly, you are right; not only did the Army lost its innocence, but so did
the entire country. Gambia, which used to be firm friends with the
International Community, is now isolated. The imbecile has done huge damage
to our beloved country up to a point that the country has lost her sense of
direction and purpose. Hard working citizens who should have been
collectively working together with zeal, honesty and trust, have now
distanced themselves from each other; and consequently, the country is now
seriously divided on tribal lines. NO MORE RECOGNITION OF THE OTHERNESS,
period. Gambia is the only country in the World where CHRISTIANS, even
CATHOLICS often inter-marry with MUSLIMS and other TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS,
without causing bitter division and turmoil. That is what sense of love,
cooperation, care, brotherly love and human decency are all about, period.
But, unfortunately, Moron Jammeh has cultivated into the minds of the
average Gambian that tribe do matter at every level of our society. Some of
our erratic tribes men have been echoing the Theme of JOLA REVOLUTION, a
sheer discriminatory phrase which makes some of these psychopaths to visit
the bath-room a million times, thinking that the table has been over-turned,
period. His blatant nepotism and appointment of only majority of our own
tribes men into top official jobs underscores the point I am making. Every
blessed day that Jammeh kills or detains innocent people, turns of thousands
of other patriotic citizens are waiting to step in the shoes of those killed
and detained without trail, and ready to risk their lives. What the imbecile
fails to comprehend is that he may kill or make people to perish unnoticed,
but he cannot kill the spirit of The Gambian People. As he kills one or make
one to perish, a NEW BABY will be burn to replace them. What this means is
that Moron Jammeh cannot wipe out the entire MANDINGOES and JOLLOFS or FULAS
from the face of The Gambian Soil, period. Therefore, I AM STRICTLY SENDING
HIM a message: LIKE WE THE JOLAS, THE JOLLOFS, FULAS AND MANDINGOES ARE MORE
THAN SAND ON THE SEA SHORE, THEY ARE MORE THAN NUMBERS. Therefore, a mere
intimidation, torture, arbitrary arrests without trail, kidnapping and
killings will never ever scared these tribes from striving to free their God
given country.

ANSUMANA.