GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 05:33:10 GMT
Isnt it only logical to know a person before launching an all out critism
against their lifes work? Koffi Anaan is one of his kind but alas no true
team mates to push on through.All the telents of his land against him, the
honorable secretary General is  surrounded for the fall by small interest
groups the globe over!