GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:25:08 GMT
Gambia-L:

The commentary below came from one of my sources in the Gambia.

Ndey Jobarteh: Good to have you back on the L. Your comments on the above
subject were very relevant. Anyway, I'll see what we can do from this end to
register (to Prime Minister Tony Blair) our disapproval of the resumption of
British military aid to the Gambia.

Ebrima