GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:18:52 EDT
Hamjatta,

I will not take time to respond to your long tirade because most of it is
repetitive stuff that we have heard before, and both Dibba and PDOIS have
already told their story. The UDP/PPP alliance has not, and it is obvious
that more words are futile here.

However, I will take time to address something you mentioned in one of your

Well Hamjatta, it looks like the lines just automatically drew themselves in
the sand once things started unfolding, and as assesments are made by all of
us.

You see, right and wrong, East and West will never be the same, but they are
very easy to decipher. As this and other issues unfold, all of us know where
we belong based on the ideas  and choices we support, whether we are honest
about it or not.

Some of us go one way and others go the other way, and then there are the
fence sitters whose main objective is to fall whereever the grass may prove
greener in the long run, and unfortunately, there are many of those.

I like to think that i went with those who are taking the high road so that
together, we may eventually bring the rest of the people to it, and it will
be a great day when this eventually happens.

Now let us pray for at least peace and tranquility to return to our country,
as well as an atmosphere where all of us can be free to pursue what we feel
is the road to true progress for all of the people.

Jabou Joh