GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:27:17 -0800
Hi Ebrima,

I have been very busy for the past few days, hence no mail from my end as
per the Soyinka/Mazrui saga. It is apparent that you do know some of the
root causes of the fracas between the two scholars. Do you still need the
articles they have been circulating on the net about their stands on
issues pertaining to the Skip Gate documentary? I mistakenly deleted them,
but as promised, I should be able to lay hands on them should the need
arise. Please let me know.

Best regards,

Madiba.
PS: I am busy preparing for a conference, hence the silence.