GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:46:31 +0100
Dear Sir,

This new man will certainly be faced with many issues that might not be new
to him.He seems to be a person who enjoy been in deep trouble Lands,though
not certain at what times he has been in these places but also looking at
the dirty CIA involvements in most of these crisis Lands he was once
stationed and having at the back of my mind that most of these crisis have
been going on since the start of the cold war,I am just wondering what role
he was playing by then.But at least,this time around ,I hope and pray that
he has the eyes of looking at the Gambian crisis as an uncompromising
struggle between the Good and the Evil.Welcome to the Gambia,Your Excellency

For Freedom
Saiks