GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:11:07 -0800
Dr. Katim Touray:

Your letter to professor Mazrui concerning President
Jammeh's visit is very welcome at this moment in time.
Considering the dis-orientation the L suffered as a
consequence of ALIEU S. KEITA's emergence on the L. We
have lost track of other essential issues at hand. But
now, with your letter to Professor Mazrui, we now seem
to be back on track. Please, I think you should
contact George Sarr to also come with email protest
letters to Chicago University.

Landing Jatta

=== message truncated ===