GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 11:33:15 -0400
Ngorr, I hope it does NOT come to a situation where you would also have to
‘delist’. If so, please join me and try and beg brother George into getting
‘our’ own List. That way perhaps all the ‘haters’ will be able to freely
contribute. BUT that should be an extremely last resort. Mboge should be
reinstated. Period. Needless to say, we CANNOT dictate to the Dictatorship.
All we can do is point to their despicable deed. If what they want is a List
where AFPRC/APRC sycophants are given a free hand to come here and LIE to
them and pee on them in broad daylight, let the losers be my guest. We can
still get another outlet to relay our message.

Yusupha astutely observed in the Standard Bank message about our economy,
that all the points raised there were ALREADY discussed by us here. It is no
news to us that the Tourist Industry is in a dismal state, despite the LIES
from APRC mental midgets. It is no news to us that the Groundnut Sector is
suffering, despite all the bogus promises from APRC. Talking about foreign
currency, we have revealed here that Alimenta alone used to deposit $20
million into Standard Bank before Alimenta was unceremoniously booted out of
the country by Baabaa (Blood Diamond Dealer) Jobe. These are topics we have
been talking about here for years. Left to the losers that want to ‘control’
this medium, they would rather play dead and pretend that all is rosy in the
country. To them we should ‘forget’ about the massacre of our children and
make up with the Dictatorship and ‘commend’ them for rendering our people
POORER. When you confront the losers, they plead ignorance and tell you that
they heard the ‘developments’ from sycophants on the ground.

Brother, please do NOT ‘delist’ because the List Managers decided NOT to do
what is right. I again respectfully urge you, Mboge, Karamba and Kabir to
stay put. I take this opportunity to ask people in touch with brothers like
Saul Khan, Ebrima Ceesay and Ebou Colly to reconsider coming back or
rejoining ‘us’ on another more DEMOCRATIC List. Let us out of our own
volition set up our own List. All of you bring more to the table than people
like Jaiteh. It would be a big loss if any of you were to leave because of
Jaiteh. Just going by the stuff that were made public here on G_L, people
like Karamba have contributed more than people like Jaiteh. Why should
Karamba leave because of Jaiteh’s shenanigans? Jaiteh’s the one that needs
to be ‘delisted’. Just the other day, he threatened me with violence. I took
the high road and ignored his antics, just to teach him a lesson. But he
does NOT get it. I think I should consult an attorney to look into suing the
man for ‘inviting’ me to a wrestling match insinuating that if he sees me he
is going to beat me up. I hope Jaiteh is able to read between the lines this
time.

Ngorr, I thank you for your contributions.
KB

Ps: I just saw that Manneh might have been ‘delisted’ as well. This is just
outrageous. This is after the man went through the trouble of ‘defining’ the
term he used to the mental midgets on this List. If Jaiteh et al can
rationalize how the ‘a-word’ can pass where Mboge and Manneh would be
‘delisted’, I will take back all the ‘bad’ things I have said about Jaiteh.
This is just insane.