GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:24:41 -0800
I was impressed after reading the letter that was despatched from Atlanta(Musa Jeng and co).The contents were sound,sophitsicated and reliable.I could not agree more.
This is what I call action-oriented democrats.I have received your invitation and I feel honoured.The same encouragement goes to Elhadj Mustafa Fye in Sweden,he and his guys are working so fast in that part of the world.I do also acknowledge receipt of the public announcement from Paco Chongs some days back.These meetings,consultations and operatives that are taking place are really really encouraging.I have the feeling that not many will be seeing the internet fora as "juke boxes" where people talk and do nothing.Anyway I know that a lot is happening behind the scenes to silence me and the rest of us but that makes me laugh aloud!

FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS READ THIS AND ANALYSE IT THOROUGHLY!

Please I would advice all of you not to even think or worry about being monitored by any so-called agents from Banjul.I know that some peopel like mystifying this MADNESS but believe me you are far more sophisticated than all these RATS combined.
When the going gets tougher you will believe and realise what am saying here.
This agency is what some of us call ACPR-AGENTS OF THE CHEAPEST POSSIBLE ROUTE.
Sophisticated agents do not exist in that milieu because terror and torture is not what I call intelligence gathering.Not at all!!!!!!!! The best method that brutal agencies use against steady democrats is INTIMIDATION.That psychology is the trap put in place.Do not fall victims of that.
Every Gambian should be ready and rush to Atlanta on the 21st day of february 2004.
Musa Jeng and co please invite the gvt officials there so that Demba will enjoy the mixture and see if those who are bragging that they will shoot me or do this and that will dare challenge the rule of law?! America is the land of the brave and the free!!!! Am more than ready to be there,hopefully before then the bees and the jujus will not succeed in crippling my "wirdu salaatul fatiha" These people are really funny.
Gambians should know that the timing is good for them,God has enabled the US vt to declare that they will at least allow a three year grace period where foreigners/aliens an get work permits and work.I AM CONFIDENT THAT GAMBIANS WILL BE ON TOP OF THE LADDER BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS ONE OF THE MOST HARD WORKING AND DISCIPLINED PEOPLE IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY AND EUROPE.I am not flattering people for political reasons I have documents that are stating the latter.This is a time when everyone is going to get more money because the job market will be open.There will be the assurance that serious and hard working folks can gather money,go home and come back without being blocked at the airport.THE TIMING IS JUST SO GOOD! Those who fear persecuation can indeed stay away from the killer instincts that are marauding the streets of Banjul.
Some law makers know how serious Gambians are and how some are affected vis-a-vis the political atmosphere back home.I have spoken to many and am still spreading the message.Allah is certainly on my side as far as that mission is concerned.All that I am doing is to show them that Gambians deserve a good treatment in this country because they are nice people and that is working out.If we have public officials who use secret agents and threaten their own people then God creates others who will work in their favour and protect their interest at all cost.

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT FEAR THE ACPR WHILE YOU ARE IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY-AGENTS OF THE CHEAPEST POSSIBLE ROUTE...
Methods and technics can be use dto analyse the type of agents that we have back home.
They are called ACPR-AGENTS OF THE CHEAPEST POSSIBLE ROUTE,because of the following...

They do not produce-They reduce
They do not protect-They affect
They do not track-They trap
They do not forecast-They broadcast
They do not fly-They Lie
They do not defuse-They confuse
They do not analyse-They paralyse
They do not refine-They combine
 They do not propose-They compose.
It will be good if those agents who are bragging here can attend a refresher course at Demba's office.The first lesson will be the movie entitled CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.
You see when that guy was caught by the sophisticated agents of this great land he was enrolled and his skills were used.I bet if he was caught by the Bambadingka tadpoles they would sliced his ears! because THEY DO NOT TRACK-THEY TRAP!
Second lesson will be GATHERING-TRACKING AND THEN FORECAST.Ooops! I forgot they are ok because of the IBSSA certificates.Who brought IBSSA and do you they know how much was left behind?
Please brothers and sisters the counter-intelligence method protecting you is far more sophisticated.We have to do that because our agents kill us instead of protecting us back home.

The timing is good for you Gambians because every airport in the USA now urges arrivibg passengers to do their finger printing.That is good for you Gambians because it can show the US gvt that some gvts back home have agents that have committed crimes against you.We have laid hands on the finger prints of some of the so-called GREEN BOYS FROM THE CRO.The CRO is a branch at teh police head quarters that gathers all finger prints of criminals,people applying for certificates of characters and those who were or are bing enrolled to join the army and the police force back home.
Those who shoot or shot people should know that serial numbers of their bullet cases have also been picked up from the time they started to date.Or will be picked up.
The UN had also tracked down telephone conversations and the revelations will be out when necessary.The improvised method that Demba's intelligentia is using against those who made the calls can help associate the finger prints from the CRO and teh actors and actresses who have been identified as the criminals behind many crimes.
Some of our agents have picked up phone sets that were in those offices and the recording will be matched,with dates,time.voice(tracking devices) and then finger prints found on the phone sets.If the finger prints fail to match those from the CRO recoord polygraph tests will follow suit.Demba is out to show the whole world that Jaranko is not the only actor.We also know that some of these paranoid agents from Banjul are working on elimnating people like me,But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let them watch out because all measures that can counter there mediocre styles will be put in place.These methods are not only meant to catch them but to also expose those who give them orders,because catching them is very very easy.
All shops/stores that sell arms in this country have been alerted and pictures of those Libya trained agents still working within the system back home will be scanned thus can be detected forthwith by any seller who suspects foul play.The reason is that the airport authorities here do not allow them cross in with arms and amunitions from home anyway.That is a move we are going to encourage because these people are travelling with those arms not to proctect VIPS from home but to try and eliminate Gambians abroad.A report to that effect has alreayd been prpared and is being notarised thus be handed over to the law enforcement agents abroad.
This is a genuine democratic cause so all measures that counter life threatening moves from Banjul are going ot be put in place.
Demba will either die or those so-called JUNGLERS,GREEN BOYS AND OTHER MAD NAMES have to stop their madness right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Essa Bokarr Sey.

Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"