GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:39:55 -0600
Hello, Jabou!  I am no traitor, I like the Titans.  However, I am from
Indiana, and thus am and have been a Colts fan.
     I remember when the first came to Indy, and they couldn't win a game.
It is nice to see them doing well.
     When the Titans first came to Tennessee, I remember listening to 104.5,
the station that had the games, and on their morning show, they had the man
who was going to do the Titans radio broadcasts.  One of the things he said
was that the Titans weren't going to be like the Colts were when they first
moved to Indy.
     That was interesting, but he was speaking the truth, the Colts were
pretty bad.
     Anyway, as far as my long siles goes, I have been very busy, looking
for work and preparing to move.  I am moving to Indiana, just southeast of
Chicago.  East Chicago, to be exact.
     I am moving a week from this Friday.  My brother is helping me.  Since,
you know, I can't drive, (ha ha!)
     Anyway, I have friends up there, and I like the area.  There are more
job opportunites, and public transporation is better.  I only hope Abby
adjusts OK.  I will have to train her to ride the trains, though.
     Anyway, take care, sorry for the long message!
Go Titans!   Colts!!!

And Pacers!!!!!
Maybe I should say Go Bulls!!! For good measure!
Take care all!
Ginny
 G  ----- Original Message -----