GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 06:43:24 -0800
"However an NIA office who declined to reveal his identity said the arrests
were made in the interest of national security AND CANNOT BE CHALLENGED BY
ANYONE (my emphasis)."

When is this "national security" hogwash going to end folks? It seems the
thugs have started their terror campaign again, now that the elections is
just around the corner. When are we going to wake up and say enough is
enough? Can some one tell these NIA morons that THEY are the threat to
national security and the sooner they realize that and stop these non-sense
arrests, the better for them. For, when the boomerang turns around, it comes
with deadly force.

Just look at the names of the "alleged coup plotters". I have no clue who
these people are, but it seems really absurd and rather ridiculous, with the
information given, that such people will collaborate with the NIA boss to
plot a coup. I won't be surprised if this Aji Fatou lady and Sainabou turn
out to be some highly recognized opposition activists.

This poor guy Kebba Ceesay (NIA Director General?), when is he going to wake
up from his sleep? With all what this guy and his family went through in the
hands of Yaya.... here he is again! Same old game, same old trap, same old
$#!^ again and again and again!

For Yaya Jammeh - The Chief Dirimo. I say, beware of the man who does not
talk and the dog that does not bark. Let the innocent parents, brothers,
sisters go. Putting some away, and killing some will not take you any
further from your most deserved peril. It is closer than you would ever
think. Insecurity is not a way of life. Get a life!

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519