GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:09:00 +0000
IT IS TRUE .THE MAN WHO WAS NONE AS MUSA JAMMEH IS NOW NO MORE.may Allah duely account him for his past deeds.whether the reports linking him to the torture and extra-judicial executions are true or false ,we may never know but the infinite justice of nature is always waiting for all of us.as the saying goes ''when you do good ,good shall follow you''.

ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Musa Jammeh to be buried Monday afternoon
We have
Musa Jammeh Dead!!

Musa Jammeh to be buried Monday afternoon
We have now established that Musa Jammeh is dead. He reportedly contracted his mysterious illness at President Jammeh’s ranch at the Siffoe farms where over 50West African immigrants were liquidated by the late spineless executioner Tumbul Tamba, Kawsu Camara etc in July 2005. Three weeks ago Musa was asked to rest and so he went to his Bakoteh home but refused to seek medical attention. “I know what I am fighting with and no doctor can help me” he consistently told his friends. According to our sources, the same sickness that killed Tumbul Tamba killed Musa Jammeh, two Gambians who will go down in history as the most callous beings ever known to the mini-West African state. They both allegedly contracted the same disease at the Siffoe Farms. Captain Tumbul Tamba and Major Musa Jammeh were twins of evil, of mayhem, of a cancer of betrayal of Gambian tradition, culture and civilization and like all evil people, they have no one to blame but
themselves and their retromingent brother Yahya Jammeh who will no doubt, end up like most African dictators.
Musa Jammeh will be buried Monday afternoon and President Jammeh is expected to bid him farewell as he enters Hell. President Jammeh will then proceed to Uganda in East Africa for a state visit.
posted @ Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:31 AM by egsankara