GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:20:36 -0400
Beran, you beat me to this one. I just finished reading this garbage from
you know where and was about to inform the G_L community when I saw your
forward. I hope it is becoming clearer and clearer the types of morons we
are dealing with. It is unbelievable that someone would call himself a
doctor and append his signature to this type of rubbish. Sedat Jobe ought to
be ashamed of himself to be used by nonentities like Yaya and Baabaa Jobe in
this fashion. I see Yaya's rhetoric written all over this garbage. 'The
little Gambian nation being singled out and victimized by imperialists'.
Utter nonsense. This has nothing to do with law-abiding Gambians and our
peace-loving nation. We have top-notch Gambians working for the United
Nations. This is NOT about victimizing Gambia and Gambians. This is about
catching criminals and punishing them for their crimes.

I pray that God gives Sedat Jobe what he asks for. I hope his ill-advised
and infantile tirade causes the UN Sanctions Committee concerned, to spill
all the beans and bring out all the evidence they got against Baabaa Jobe,
and Yaya's plane. Then, Sedat Jobe will really have something to write
about. This man is a complete moron. If he had any sense, they would have
been engaged in damage control by now. Any respectable government would have
jettisoned Baabaa Jobe by now and not be seen hanging around with world
renown criminals/thugs. Let Baabaa loose. But No. The morons are hugging
Baabaa Jobe, fighting for him.

I am grossly offended and I hope all decent Gambians are offended by this
waste of taxpayers' money. Some low-life criminal is ostracized by the world
community and what do we have from the Foreign Secretary? Some childish
letter throwing tantrums against the United Nation. God help us get rid of
these morons. It was laughable reading about Sedat Jobe's and Blaise Jagne's
little investigations to know who was behind Baabaa Jobe's plight. How
uncouth of Sedat Jobe and Blaise Jagne to accuse British, French and
American diplomats, in public, of under-hand tactics when there is no
'formal' evidence to show that Baabaa Jobe or The Gambia was victimized. Who
the hell is Baabaa Jobe for Sedat Jobe to pen such a silly letter alienating
our development partners. Now if we are sanctioned by the international
community, Gambians know where to lay the blame at. This vermin is equating
our interests to that of Baabaa Jobe.

As far as I am concerned, the United Nations did NOTHING wrong to The
Gambia. Baabaa Jobe and the criminals behind him are the ones that are
ruining the reputation of our country. Only morons and criminals will fight
for a low-life like Baabaa Jobe.

I sure hope that the United Nations go for the real McCoy this time and tell
Sedat Jobe and the whole world the person that Baabaa Jobe represents when
he (Baabaa Jobe) calls himself the Director of  Millennium Airlines. Sedat
does not even have the wherewithal to recognize that Baabaa was NOT
sanctioned qua Gambian civil servant. The vermin was sanctioned in his
capacity as a private citizen, working in a private corporation, trafficking
arms among other things.
KB