GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:07:41 -0500
Baba:

You have to understand God has a great sense of humor the way He makes
things happen sometimes. Who said the emperor has no clothes? However,
Ramadan is almost over, so there has to be some miracle somehow, Baba. Leave
John alone. He has more miracles in the pipeline so get used to it man!

This reminds me of a clown that used to live in Brikama area sometime back
who used dawn on white waramba made of over ten meters of material and rode
a white horse with his followers beating on the "tabala" and saying he is
Imam Mahdi (the last prophet). For the life in me, I cannot remember the
name they called him! What I remember is that he was a truly schizophrenic
Kabungka.

Did he come back in the form of His Excellency?