GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Biram w sowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 19:14:30 -0000
YOU ARE MAKING A GREAT MISTAKE,I AM NOT JOBE.MORE OVER AM NOT SUPPORTING
JAMMEH IN ANY WAY.

WHAT I AM CALLING FOR, IS TO ESTABLISH AN A VERY GOOD GROUND AS WELL AS TO
PREPARE THE PEOPLE FOR ANY CHANGE.

WHILES SOME OF US WERE SAYING GAMBIA WITHOUT JAWARA/SOME PEOPLE WERE CALLING
FOR A CHANGE.THERE IS A CHANGE,WHICH WAS WELCOMED BY MOST PEOPLE BUT CHECK
THE END RESULT.

UNLES GAMBIANS ARE PREPARED FOR A CHANGE OTHERWISE THE CHANGE WILL NOT BE
FRUITFUL.

I AM NEVER TALKING ON BEHALF OF PDOIS, I BELIEF IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING -TO
POLITICALLY EDUCATE THE GAMBIAN PUBLIC

YOU DONT HAVE TO BEHAVE LIKE THOSE AT HOME,WHO DO NOT AND WILL NEVER
TOLARATE AND WILL ALWAYS SAY "SIR YOU ARE WRIGHT"

I AM SURE THAT IF YOU BECOME A PRESIDENT YOU WILL BE WORST THAN JAMMEH