GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:56:24 +0200
We from Uganda salute him and hope others will be able to copy him.   Yet
again, NEVER trust a military man.  He could easily use this as a trick
whereby he could also remove the next civilian leader rule for a short time,
and they (the military) make yet another coup only to say civilians have now
failed, so the military should take over for the "best of the country and of
the people".

It is too early to conclude anything.  Who ever knew Museveni would have
spent even two weeks in power?  - Twenty years are almost over with excuses
after excuses - right now he has forged yet another "three years" after the
coming elections 2006 (which will mean 2009).

What does this tell us?  That the 2006 election is already won before it is
done!  Because, if he wants three more years after the 2006 elections, it
means he is 100% the winner of that election - add three more years to that
and God knows when his quickly army-trained and quickly promoted son will
take over!!!

Best regards