GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:57:35 EDT
Tombong:

Per our conversation of late regarding to the APRC and GRTS
'cyber-alliance'', I was wondering when you plan to form such 'partnerships'
with other political parties?  In other words, when are you going to give
these parties the go-ahead to also provide links to WWW.GRTS.TV from their
websites?  GRTS' website was supposed to launch last week and it is up to you
now as 'Big Boss Monsieur Directeur Generale' to make sure that the UDP's
site has a direct link to yours.  We will hold you to your promise and, if
you fail, this shall be one of many indicators which show that your
organization is nothing but a propaganda arm for the ruling political party
with you sitting at the top.

Furthermore, supposedly Radio FM had a roundtable a few days ago with the
APRC and UDP representatives discussing relevant election issues.  In this
light, does GRTS plan to stage similar debates where the different political
parties cannot only discuss their 'platforms', but also debate their
respective positions.  This way the Gambian people can decide which party is
the lesser of two evils.

I will wait for your answers, Mon Directeur Generale.

Peace Out!