GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:28:05 -0600
Mr you are very right in your comments. Is only Ebou and
President Jammeh who knows the truth and should come out with
integrity & respect and explain  to the Gambians about the real
saga.
Let Mr Jallow give us the benefit of the doubts.I took him for his
words at the beginning when he was making comments on the
saga and speaking of his innocency; and now according to the
newspapers and dialogue on the Gambia-l, he apologises to the
man he have pointed fingers at. Please Mr Jallow come out clean
and explain yourself about what have taken place and your
reasons of apology to Mr President. I think the timing of your
apology has something to do with Ramadan as most writers
relates and this must be a good timing as well to speak out the
truth and only truth of the saga. The reason why most of us are
casting doubts now is your reason of making a U-turn (why
apologise to a man you claimed lied against you of national
property?)
Until then,
Peace
Lamin