GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:54:42 +0000
Lamin,

How can you tell such blatant lies. Visit the Jammeh site and see the
pictures yourself. Better still remove your blinkers.

Momodou Olly- Mboate,

Soubohummala yowitt, Mala sippp! So have a very horrible day. Do you know
whenever I see your posts relating to something I have posted to quickly
rush to it knowing full well that you will end it with subohutmala and have
a horrible day. Check me out during the APRC victory celebrations come
October. We will have GREAAAAATTT TIME.

Till then have a VERY HORRIBLE WAIT, Gassa.