GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Jawara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:20:56 -0600
Thanks Fabakary, this is common sense I thought, and I'm surprised smart folks like Halifa couldn't see that it is only Ousainou Darboe who has the credentials to lead a unified opposition to victory in September. I pray that they recognize this before too late. From the very little I know about Gambian politics I'm ready to support the coalition led by Darboe all the way. I will however pray for whoever the Gambian people choose come September for Allah to guide him and aid him to be a righteous leader. I did that in front of the Ka'ba early this year and I'll do it for whoever is the leader of that beautiful country.
Alieu Jawara