GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 23:45:48 EDT
Mr. Essa,
Could you do us a favor and answer the question Saul asked you earlier?
Please, please, just give us an answer. I know of people in this oppressor
government, this brutal and coward government, whose relatives are killed or
shot and all they continue to do is to defend the regime. That is a matter of
choice.
Just do yourself and the people a big service to answer the question instead
of attacking the guy. And again, I say PLEASE. Do you want me to say it in
Fula or French?

Ousman Bojang.