GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:42:19 +0000
Mr. "Dampha"

Could you please find out about the meeting OJ had with Kebba Jawara at Mr.
Jawara's residentce two nights ago. This meeting was attended by most of the
former X-ministers during the Jawara era. Among the attendees were some of
the present UDP leaders who were also part of the PPP.
I smell something slicky here for the meeting took place afetr Midnight
Gambian time. Why? I do not know.And to myy understanding, Ousainou Darboe
was not aware or invited.

Lamin Ceesay