GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:31:22 +0200
Saul

I candidly surport OJ for his brave move on this issue,though he will never be my fabourate politician but i can buy his courage to see Yahya Jammeh falls,Been saying that i think it's time all politicians past and present join forces for any reason necessary to bit the tyrant from office,or else yahya is gonna do everything to remain in power.What a waste for Gambians and Africa.Have a nice week.

Fye Samateh
in Oslo.