GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:43:04 EDT
Again, this is for everyone who has shown the guts to at least question
issues which have previously not been challenged before.  I believe we all
want change but this does not necessarily mean we have to willingly accept
the blatant misrepresentaion of the facts or swallow every soap opera
narrated here even when the narrators themselves are quite 'shaky characters'
, to put it mildly.  Let us rationalize all this information before gullibly
swallowing everything.

The truth shall set us free from all that holds us back!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Peace

Here goes:

"Approach each new problem not with a view of finding what you hope will be
there, but to get the truth, the realities that must be grappled with. You
may not like what you find. In that case you are entitled to try to change
it. But do not deceive yourself as to what you do find to be the facts of the
situation."
Bernard M. Baruch