GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Paul M. Ceesay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:24:33 -0500
I refuse to believe any of the words Tombong was accused of. I have always
considered Mr. T
strong, intelligent and a potential leader. Therefore, I am not convinced
of any of the postings. It
should stop. It defeats all of our purposes and good intentions. What about
if he was cab driver?
At the least it was a job that helped paid for his education, his bills and
his survival living in the
United States like the majority of us. Brother, the value of knowledge is
entirely instrumental. It is
good to have it because it may save our lives or make our very existence
possible. We are all
affected by all this and the struggle continues. Humour yourself brother,
you do not have to lick
anybody's anything. In case you do, try a female. You do not have to beat
nobody, not even your
children. Not anymore.
Brother, you are in the position to make a difference in people's lives.
Use the great opportunity,
 the most powerful medium to transmit positive messages and offer hope to
the people who are
hopeless. I believe you can use the medium to educate and unite all
Gambians. Use it wisely,and
we will rally around you.
The struggle continues!
Paul