GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:25:18 +0200
Thanks Again Mr. Camara.

African leaders must defend their people from such atrocities regards
to their political conscience.What is happening in the Ivory coast is very
unfortunate as the security forces killing people indiscriminately.The
oppositions are targeted everywhere other African nationals including
Gambians might be killed.I think the president is paranoid and should
enforce law and order to protect every life.Perhaps is time we have an
African NATO to cross any military coup and defend our people from
dictators on the continent.Once again thanks keep up the good work and
have nice sunday.

Respect
Fye Samateh.