GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:25:01 -0700
Jorbateh,
         great job.

 Daily, it is becoming abundantly clear that the
Jammeh regime is just a gang of criminals pursuing
political objectives and criminalization of the
society through drug trafficking,money
laundering,embezzlement of public funds,arms
trafficking and murdering innocent gambians.

 The day Jammeh is voted out of power,his supporters
will regret and agree that such a dictator like Hitler
should not have been allowed to stay long to destroy
the country.

 Now that Baba Jobe named is among the criminals and
dirty people in the subregion,people expect Jammeh to
distance him from public office but birds of the same
feather fly together.Now it clear to every honest
gambian that Baba Jobe is a terrorist acting under
Jammeh who wanted to murder Ousainou Darboe in Basse
by using the 22 July movement.I once  reported this on
the UDP web site and on the List and he held a press
conference to refute it.I hope he will do the
samething now with the UN resolution.

I have started consulting with my UDP colleagues to
write to the UN security council and inform them about
Baba Jobe's position in the APRC Government.

Action need to be taken but not to allow Baba to use a
different name in his criminalization activities.We
have seen this same APRC Government gave Babanding
Sissoko a diplomatic Passport claiming that he is a
Gambian diplomat who was wanted by the interpol.

 Long live democracy!
 Short live dictatorship!
saihou