GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdul aziz drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
abdul aziz drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:59:00 +0100
Sigga'

I totally agree with you. Gambians in France should
face him and critise him day and night. He is part of
the problem and all APRC criminals never want to
accept liabilities. They are all Killers and they must
be treated like Killers. What goes to define Hatred
better than his co-butchers did to our loved ones. He
is a disgrace to the people he represent. Gambians in
France please protest and get him out!

A.A.Drammeh.