GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:36:40 +0000
HAMZA:

Thanks for lecturing SUMA KOTOKAY, or may be I should have referred to him
now as SUMA MAAM or SUNU MAAM. The guy said in one of his postings that he
is now 40 years old; I even doubt that because if he had taught Ebrima at
school in 1979, then it means that he was 18 years old at that time, taking
into account the fact that people enrolled in school at a much older age in
those days. Frankly, that does not hold water. Well, it could be; but if it
turns out that Sunu Maam was lying, then that in itself is a vivid portray
of his mental metamorphosis. Hamza, Sunu Maam's persistent flip-flops in
narrating fallacy upon fallacy with zeal is also a clear illustration of his
imbecility and mental midget. Hamza, your analytical brilliance far
supersedes Maam's 2001 times. Whiles you(Hamza) contend from a solid
intellectual point of view, taking into account pros and cons of every topic
you argue about, Maam will be emerging from his usual mental midget bunker,
trying to defend himself from the ricochets of your powerful intellectual
analyses. That's why I have referred him, earlier on, to Hon. George Sarr
University of Metal midget, but he turned down my offer. He needs not be
intelligent, but to be Clever. If he cannot perceive over issues, he should
at least chew and pour, period. To that end, Hamza, keep lecturing Sunu
Maam.

Ansumana.