GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fina ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:33:50 PST
Nene,

No disrespect, but i'll suggest we concentrate on other important issues
that the country needs.Flogging a dead horse is of no use to the Gmabia.
I mentain the same stance that the country needs better leaders than Jawara
and Jammeh. And it's that special leader that we all look forward to.

The Gambia deserves better.
Fina.