GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mr. O. B. Silla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:39:20 EST
Hamjatta,

And one of the strings attached to the debt relief issue, if I heard the BBC
news right is that, the said funds must be directed towards the Health,
Education and Human Development needs of poor countries and not to be
committed to Military spendings and construction of Presidential Mansions.

If the above rule is the case, how does Gambia fair under this "economic
amnesty"  with the refurbishment of the State House?  Can I have your
political and economic thoughts on this question?

Adios,
OB Silla.