GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 15:53:48 +0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from a source in The Gambia. I hope Sedat
Jobe would come out and tell us what actually has gone wrong between him and
Jammeh.

Prince: We are still jubilating here, in the wake of our 5-1 victory over
Germany. Well, well, two Arsenal players - David Seaman and Ashley Cole -
played. (Laugh)

Ebrima