GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bailo jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:57:25 +0000
Haruna,

The Gambian Judiciary seems to lack the courage to dispense justice. They swore and pledged to do just that but are now acting contrary to their oath of office. They are wasting Gambian taxpayers resources; wasting a law-abiding citizen's precious resources; failing in their duties; and manifesting their lack of courage to administer the truth, as amply demonstrated by them with Fatou Jaw Manneh's case. After God (Allah) and our Gambian constitution have advised that the course of justice and truth be pursued in the relationship between individuals or parties, I wonder what further directives is the Gambian Judiciary awaiting in order to bring Fatou Jaw Manneh's to a just closure.

Perhaps under the tutelage of our so-called Chief Justice, Abdou Karim Savage, the Gambian judiciary is trying to perfect the concept of judicial dilly dallying.

Thanks

Bailo