GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Buharry Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Momodou Buharry Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:31:21 +0200
Hi Suntou!
This is one of the videos I want to make available. The link you sent
has 10 minutes of it. I have the full video. There are other members of
the lists (L and Post) in the full video. If you know of a link with
the full video, can you please send it so I can avoid the trouble of
digitising it? Thanks.
Buharry.