GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:15:56 EDT
Pa Modou Gassama aka Kebba Jobe,

Save your breath! Parading your accolades and all whatnots ain't gonna save
your skin here. Quit the cowardice for once and act like a man. Of course,
Kebba Jobe=Pa Modou Gassama! Contrary to what Ebrima believes, the evidence
is not only circumstantial, but simply overwhelming! Watch this space!

You know i once warned you about how your cover would eventually be blown by
your stupidity. The self-confidence and latitude you were enjoying by virtue
of writing incognito got to your head and you began to get personal. The more
personal you got, the more you left trails behind that led to you lair. Well,
as they say over here, every dog has its day. In the very end, it only took a
fluke for your cover to be blown by Ebrima Ceesay. Ebrima said it all boiled
down him following and trusting his instincts. I propose that he might as
well call it instinctive journalism and write a serious paper on the subject
with you as a case study.

My advice to you is to cut the crap and stop whining about not being Kebba
Jobe. Be a man like Tombong Saidy and use your own name to defend what you
believe in. I personally don't hold much for Tombong, but one thing i'll
always say about him is that he is a man and not a hypocrite. Even if you
insist on not being Kebba Jobe, it won't stop me from addressing you as Pa
Modou Gassama. So you might as well cut the hide and seek games and be a man
for once in your life!

And you know what, i look forward to debating you on the issues.......
hehehe..... oh boy.....oh boy....... my hands are itching for some actions
here. Perhaps we should kick-start the debate by you answering some simple
questions. How you would rate a regime that callously murders your innocent
and defenceless children in broad daylight and indemnifies all those who
partook in those heinous murders? Would you still endorse Jammeh were one of
the Gassama kids murdered during the April incidents? Would you endorse
Jammeh still if Musa Gassama or any of the Gassama family were to be traded
for Dumo Saho or any other political prisoner to be illegally incarcerated?
How would you feel to be sacked from your job willy-nilly by knuckleheads who
think with their fists?

Gassama, there is no way you can wriggle yourself out of this - ever. Sooner
you get that into your head, the better for you! Time is up for Kebba Jobe!
Let's give the floor to Pa Modou Gassama, a beneficiary of PPP largesse who
hypocritically turns around and dare say silly things about that
establishment. See how sick some of you are? You enjoyed all those PPP years;
hypocritically pretending to be PPP stalwarts and when the political climate
changed, you changed colours like the chameleon you are. And we are still
debating why Africa and the Gambia is such a mess? With ignominious and
traitorous sons like you, does Mother Africa need enemies?

Hamjatta Kanteh