GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:31:15 -0600
Yus WROTE:

"El Hadjj: What are you trying to achieve by having George analyze my
piece? I have told you that while I do not agree with your decision, I
respect your right to form any opinion.

Do not try to patronize George, as you did in your previous piece by
calling him the best analyst on the L, then forward my piece to him for
further critical analysis. Can't you do that yourself? Do you think that
George will fall for the same tactic that Ebou used to get you in his
camp? We are not that gullible.

Kotu, we are few days into Ramadan now. Please try to be a stand up Muslim
and avoid these less than adroit tactics.

El Hadjj, we can see right through you. "

Elhajj,
 I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have NO further comment on this debate. I have
warned you about this deadlock from the start. Let us please abide by the
maxim that there is no honor in beating a man who is down. None of us but
Ebou Jallow ends up being the winner here. You, on the other hand, put your
reputation on the line for this poor smug. That's unfortunate. As for me, I
am a nonentity in the larger scheme of things (o-:) hehehe! So to say I'm
the best analyst(phew!) on G_L is pushing it. Let's just say I speak my
mind, and most importantly, that I care very much about issues of national
interest. Sometimes we are left with one choice, and that is to agree to
disagree. Let us move on (atleast for now) with more pressing issues. Ebou
will have to figure this one out for himself. I don't think neither Jammeh
nor Elhajj can save him from this mess he is in.

Later,
Mr Makaveli (o-:)

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com