GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
george sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:05:04 -0400
"Gamtel's Senior Planner Uses Company's Time and Resources To Peddle Lies On The Gambia And Related Issues Mailing List"

Does this sound like a newspaper headline to you, huh? Who's got the Independent Newpaper's e-mail address, anyone? I'm sure Gamtel would like
to be CC'ed on our petition, what y'all think folks? I think it's time to ruffle Jungle's feathers a little. I find NOTHING titillating about his shenanigans. Since he only cares about his pocket book so much so that he doesn't mind when children as young as THREE years are being massacred by his partners-in-crime, I say let's go after him where it hurts the most. Get my drift? Like I said, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Hope you understand a thing or two about corporate integrity, confidentiality agreement and so forth..I suggest you revisit your employee manual because very soon Gamtel will be asking you a LOT of questions. Watch this space Senior Planner/APRC Jaliba. Mind you, this NOT a threat. Just looking after the interest of our nation, and as stakeholders, protecting the indelible image Gamtel tried so hard to maintain in this Global economy. I hope we understand each other..Got it? wink:-)!