GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:15:53 +0000
Now, the liar that is Ebou Jallow Jammeh is at it again, yet, I hear no
moralizers get on his case.  What is stopping them?  Where are the
commentaries and the posturing?  Oh, I forgot it's Yus.  Ebou, you can lie
all you want, however, you are nothing but slime.  Are you that callous?
The filth you said to Yus is not only an insult to Yus and his family but to
everyone on this list and I'm wondering why the silence from the Ameen
Corners?  Ebou, you are one pathetic soul.

Joe Sambou

Koch Barma" <[log in to unmask]

Mr. Jaw,

Enjoy your curry-goat...I heard satyrs love goat meat too.  No wonder
fagots smell like shit... hehe.  I will wait till hell freezes over
for your facts, fictions and fables.  I promise you by tommorrow I
will be in a warrior mode again ready to detonate some more
thermo-nukes.  Bring it on... I will be your worst nightmare.

Ebou Jallow

Koch Barma" <[log in to unmask]

Yusupha Jow,

What can a drag-queen in the Arizona desert know about my me or my
conscience...?  Of course you are not my size because you will never
sleep in my bed, and besides I use to crack bread with Satang Jow
eight plus years ago.... where the hell were you then?

In the last few weeks you have all over this forum talking shit in my
absence...and remember your very words to Bokarr Sey :

"As far as I am concerned, Essa supported the APRC at the height of
their crime spree" Yususpha Jow, December 2003

Well Mr. Jow where was your own Aja Satang at the height of the crime
spree... wasn't she at Yaya Jammeh's service until fired...ugh?  How
come you never prick her conscience in public....?  Oooh I see. She
is your mother right?  Well Essa is someone's father. brother, uncle
and friend too don't you think so ?  Besides she was a member of
Yaya's cabinet marching the butcher's orders and dancing the tune of
the government you have been calling a criminal syndicate ever since.
I see... perhaps we have acquired a selective amnesia from puffing to
much weed.

I am not going to insult your parents...atleast not yet; and try to
be a man this time and face up to your reality.  Remember your silly
comments about Fatou Jahumpa's "pre-fajaar" activities years ago?
She is someone's mother, sister and wife too.  Chei! my brother you
are playing with fire, and if you don't watch yourself these
days.....

Olly-Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Yus,

Stay focused.  Don't be fazed by these silly and putrid innuendoes.  It
shows the dysfunctionality of some people.  We know where the truth lies.
Keep strong.

Regards,

MBoge

Find out everything you need to know about Las Vegas here for that getaway.
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/vivalasvegas.armx