GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:16:30 +0100
Batch

Where did you get this business of Indeminity Clause.
No one is talking about the Transitional and
Consequential Provisions of The 1997 Constitution
stipulated under Schedule 13.  I have read the
Indemity  clause and it has little  or no relevance to
our current debate.

Awaiting your response.

Sanusi

Sanusi,