GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Simon Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:25:50 -0800
Pa Modou,
   You already know the answer to our problem.  Jammeh
is the problem, without him being remove we will still
be in a vicious circle.  I guest you don't really
understand what is development since you are only
considering the infrastructure.  It is a same on
people like you to come here and defend such a
government.  You claim to tell us the truth but you
have not mention anything about the firing and hiring
going on since it does not affect you or any of your
family.  What a selfish interest.
Peace!
Simon.