GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 15:47:00 +0100
Folks

Kebba Jobe has once again misinformed us by saying;

"DO YOU KNOW THAT HON ALMAMY TOURAY WAS RETURNED TO
PARLIAMENT UNOPPOSED?"

Mr Jobe, please try and get your facts right before
attacking us in the opposition. Mr Almamy Touray was
first elected as MP in April 1992 as an Independent
Candidate. He had to contest this seat with 4 other
candidates. In fact Mr Touray suddenly joined the
National Convention Party and started sitting
alongside the opposition members of parliament. At no
time did Almamy Touray entered Parliament unopposed.

Any queries on this, I await your response.

--- Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > What a
load of bull**** from Lamin Manneh. Lamin,

=== message truncated ===