GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:04:12 EST
Ebrima, am glad that you and your sources are back. Your contributions to
the struggle is invaluable. I anxiously await your postings regarding the
corrupt activities that are going on in institutions like the Central Bank.
I know a thing or two about what those people are up to. The top ranking
officials there are all millionaires not because of the huge loans they get
from the bank and not because of the allowances they earn from frivolous
trips. Tell your sources to investigate the 'interventions' of the Central
Bank into the foreign currency market. That is the real deal. I don't know
also if your sources noticed that MRDGny was trying to put together a letter
for the government of Qatar regarding Baba Jobe's reported appointment as
Gambia's representative to Qatar. It will be highly appreciated if your
sources or any of the subscribers here can help (ASAP) in cataloging Jobe's
criminal and terrorist activities in order to complement MRDGny's
commendable efforts. Welcome back and good luck in your endeavors. Am sure
you will do well.
KB