GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:13:48 -0800
President Alieu S. Keita,
The first time you came online, I wanted to tell every
body to leave you alone so that you could have your
day in court, because I have the feeling that the
debate should not be one sided. President Jammeh's
supporters should also come online to defend their
man's actions and deeds. But after reading your
writings, I now have a different view of you. Instead
of defending President Jammeh's actions and
intentions, You President Alieu s. Keita, as we should
now call you because you sometimes sound like
President Jammeh himself attacking people instead of
defending his actions and deeds. I for one is very
disappointed in you, because you have started to
insult your hard working and good citizens like Dr.
Katim Touray and Mr. Ebrima Ceesay, the journalist in
England. I have also been reading Ebrima and Katim's
writings online and all they have been writing seem to
be true, because I have yet to see President Jammeh's
supporters like you to come online to put records
straight; instead, you and one Essa Sey, who is the
ambassador to France always write angrily to insult
and attack who ever writes something bad about your
man.

President Alieu s. Keita, if you want me to be on your
side, please I want you to come with very good reasons
to defend your man, Jammeh's actions in the past and
present. There is democracy online for everybody to
say what ever he/she wants, but with good sense, and
no insults on someone's personal history.

To back this up, I have never seen both Katim and
Ebrima ceesay writing to say, for example, that Your
Man, Jammeh is not a Gambian citizen, which we all
knew, but that would have resulted to a personal
attack. All the writings of Ebrima and Katim I have
read so far, I could not recall a single personal
attack on President Jammeh, instead, these two people
have been only attacking Jammeh's records as President
of our country in the past six years. Please, Alieu S.
Keita, I would want you to come and defend your man's
record as president during the past six years. NO MORE
INSULTS AND PERSONAL ATTACKS ON EBRIMA CEESAY AND DR.
KATIM TOURAY. THANK YOU.

LANDING JATTA

=== message truncated ===