GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Hatab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:07:36 -0000
Yusupha,
Thanks a lot. In trying to fight autocracy and build democracy, we cannot
afford to be confrontational. It all boils down to the current discourse on
the L about respecting all views, even when we feel that they are wrong. I'm
glad that the stories do make you laugh sometimes. That's really the idea:
To make you laugh all that tension off. I do know that laughter is a very
good form of therapy and I'm glad to be able to induce it in hard working
folk like you and other members of the L.
Thanks for your kind comments.
Baba