GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MOMODOU BUHARRY GASSAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 02:33:06 +0100
Hi!
     Thanks Musa for the invitation. It would be nice to make it to my old
town if it is possible. I was completely lost when I came there two years
ago (when I incidentally had the honour to meet you) after 9 years' absence.
Everything had changed so much!
    Joe, it has definitely been a long time. I now live in Sweden. I'll send
you a private mail. Have a good evening.

Buharry.