GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:17:19 GMT
Alpha blondy could not have said it any better,i only hope that the Gambian
facist and his clique would read this and realize that,you cannot impose
your will on the people ,and call yourself PRESIDENT.
This was the problem i had with a member of Yahya Jammeh's delegation to U.N
summit.in an attempt to have an atempt to talk to some one about the
demonstration by Gambians against his despotic regime ,i asked if i could
speak to YAHYA JAMMEH , the man got very upset and hung up the phone ,when i
called back he told me that i should not address the facist by his
name.Ofcourse a heated argument ensued when i told him that YAHYA is not a
person deserves the respect of being refered to as president and that it was
a digrace to even think about him as the president of the Gambia.
PASAMBA JOW COACH