GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:08:38 -0400
Look Ginny, or whatever your name is, you are so fast to pass judgement, but it dont cut any ice cos guess what? go take your quaky yankee accent words and stuff them, cos in answer to your email, my mother is worth much more than you or anyone esle to me in this world, and i am damned sure that if she didnt work for the gambian government you would have a different approach, but now you think in your largeness you can look down on her because of her job? my mother is worth a million panderry mbais and a million ginny quicks put together and if you want to bring it on lady and have a pop at my mother i will gladly accomodate you, but from experience you know my capabilities and i will surely show them to you personally, only this time i wont leave you a chance to recover your data, i came on here to try and stop all the arguing and accusations, panderry continuosly accuses Mr Jallow and yahya jammeh of this and that when they played no part in it, i didnt expect you to stick your 2 cents in and start bad mouthing at me, why cant you stop being such an interfering busy body and take your face out of gambias issues, gambians dont need outsiders to wash its laundry.

please give it up

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい