GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 02:04:09 EDT
Hai concern friend,
I read your article on your experience with deadful malaria.  I think it is
quite honest and sincere for you to point out the right medication for
malaria.  Malaria has killed millions of people in Africa every year.  Our
biggest problem in Africa is the fact that, we are always send the wrong and
ineffective medication for our tropical diseases.
I am confident to say the campaign against the continent is still going on.
Africa is suplied with expired and ineffective medical supplies in the name
of helping the continent.
Humble and concern people like you always can make a difference on peoples
lives.  You may write to the ministry of Health in the Gambia to express your
concerns about the use of quoloroquin on malaria parents in the country.  You
never know how much lives you may safe through your experience.  Keep up the
faith.
Thanks
Concern Gambian.